- Personal data we collect about users, the reasons of collecting and using, and who we share it with;
- The way we use the personal data that you share with us when you are using our Apps
- Your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
- Our privacy commitments to you. Also please see the "Contacting Us" below. Alternatively, if you do not agree with the content of this Policy, then please remember it is your choice whether you want to use our Apps.
Personal data collection and use
- To improve our Apps
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Apps
Personal data that may be collected: Instance IDs, Vendor ID, Advertising ID
Data may be transferred to the following third parties: Firebase, Google Play Services, Apple AppStore
- To show you personalized ads
Users' Advertising ID may be collected, which is required to show ads that are relevant to your interests.
Data may be transferred to the following third parties: Google Admob
- To help us fix technical issues
Personal data that may be collected: Instance IDs, Crash traces, Breakpad minidump formatted data
Data may be transferred to the following third parties: Firebase
Non-personal identification information
The App may collect non-personal identification information whenever you interact with it. Non-personal identification information may include the language and the OS version of your device or similar information.
You can choose not to grant the requested permission, doing so may be cause issues to certain functionalities provided by the Application. Alternatively, you can uninstall the Application at any time.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 10. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 10. In the case we discover that a child under 10 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will act accordingly.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our Apps, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you DO NOT agree to this Policy, please DO NOT USE our Apps. Your continued use of our Apps following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.